Step One: Request a three-part Registration Contract by contacting the Director of the center of your choice -or- by contacting our Main Office at 410.296.4880. Step Two: For NEW families, please complete the following paperwork. Play Centers, Inc./Play and Learn can accept copies of your child’s Health and Immunization records. All other items must be originals.
NOTE: For returning families to our School-Age locations, only the Verification of Enrollment Form for each child is required each contract year.
If you have more than 1 child enrolling, each child must have a separate form completed.
- Health Inventory/Lead Testing with instructions (OCC1215)
- Maryland Immunization Certificate – DHMH896 (If applicable)
- Emergency Form
- Medical Alert Form
- Media and Internet Release Form
- A Parent’s Guide to Licensed Child Care
- Getting to Know Your Child
- Email Request Forms ~ Pre-School locations – Elementary/Middle School locations
- Verification of Enrollment Form – Required for Elementary/Middle School programs only
- Let Me Tell You About My Child – Required for Elementary/Middle School programs only
- Parent Handbook Agreement – For families enrolling in an Elementary/Middle School program, you will receive a Parent Handbook once your child’s enrollment has been confirmed.
- Medication Administration Authorization Form
Step Three: Pay the initial non-refundable Registration Fee and Deposit. The deposit amount is based on how you enroll your child. Play Centers, Inc./Play and Learn offer a variety of enrollment options, please contact the Director of the center of your choice for tuition rates and fees or our Main Office at 410.296.4880.
ELEMENTARY/MIDDLE SCHOOL LOCATIONS