Mission: To Be “Your First Choice for Quality Child Care”
- Your children’s safety and contentment will be our priority.
- Your children will be provided with opportunities to choose from a wide variety of appealing, age appropriate activities.
- Our staff will be professionally trained and experienced in child care.
- Our service will respond to a variety of individual family needs.
Play Centers is a not-for-profit corporation providing quality care to children. The program is based on the child’s physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development and includes self-selected and planned activities, which alternate in quiet and active periods.
Each program functions within the purview of the Code of Maryland Regulations (C.O.M.A.R.) governing child care centers. A copy of the regulations is available at each of our child care centers.
Each program is licensed by the Maryland State Department of Education (M.S.D.E.), Office of Child Care (O.C.C.).
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten programs have a Certificate of Approval from the non-public branch of M.S.D.E. and are offered in our pre-school child care locations.
We offer flexible enrollments to meet a variety of child care needs.
We look forward to building a relationship with you and your family!
We are “big enough to serve you, but small enough to know you”!
Our memberships include:
- MSACCA ~ Maryland School Age Child Care Alliance
- NAA ~ National Afterschool Association
- MSCCA ~ Maryland State Child Care Association
- NCCA ~ National Child Care Association
- MFN ~ Maryland Family Network
- MDAEYC ~ Maryland Association for the Education of Young Children
- NAEYC ~ National Association for the Education of Young Children
For more information on these organizations, see our Resources Page.