Request a three-part Registration Contract by contacting the Director of the center of your choice or contact our Main Office at 410.296.4880 ext. 100 for more information.
Please complete the following paperwork. Play Centers, Inc./Play and Learn can accept copies of your child’s Health and Immunization records. All other items must be originals.
NOTE: For all returning families to our School-Age locations, only the Verification of Enrollment and an update Emergency Form is required each contract year.
If you have more than 1 child enrolling, each child must have a separate form completed.
- Health Inventory/Lead Testing with instructions (OCC1215)
- Maryland Immunization Certificate – DHMH896 (If applicable)
- Emergency Form
- Medical Alert Form
- Media and Internet Release Form
- A Parent’s Guide to Licensed Child Care
- Getting to Know Your Child (Preschool Only)
- Email Request Forms ~ Preschool locations – Elementary School locations
- Verification of Enrollment Form – Required for Elementary School programs only
- Let Me Tell You About My Child – Required for Elementary School programs only
- Parent Handbook Agreement – For families enrolling in an Elementary School program, you will receive a Parent Handbook once your child’s enrollment has been confirmed.
- Medication Administration Authorization Form
Pay the initial non-refundable Registration Fee and Deposit. The deposit amount is based on how you enroll your child. Play Centers, Inc./Play and Learn offer a variety of enrollment options, please contact the Director of the center of your choice for tuition rates and fees or our Main Office at 410.296.4880.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LOCATIONS